Friday, May 25, 2007

Hard Work


I'm still here. I'm really working hard towards my goals so that I can achieve the things I really want to. The unfortunate side effect is that I have little time to do much else than work work work. Sometimes it is overwhelming to work this much. I have so much I really want to say. I've just been so busy that I hardly have time and then when I do have time, I'm so exhausted mentally that I loose all desire to blog about the thought processes that roll around between my ears. I keep an active list of things I want to write about. In truth, I have nearly enough stuff I could expound on to write a whole book. But I thought I should at least state that I am alive and well and working hard. There is never a moment's rest out here. But I wouldn't be here if it wasn't worthwhile.

5 comments:

playasinmar said...

"Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours." -Doug Larson

Gimple said...

Hard work is the key to success. I feel the same as you sometimes. I am always and I mean always busy with school and work. That's life and if you want to achieve your goals you have to make sacrifices to achieve them. Keep up the good work!

Brady said...

Whatever! No excuses for not posting! =) I think the important question you have to ask yourself is this: is your life really worthwhile if you don't blog about it?

Okay, seriously though, good job with the...uh...job. Glad you're keeping yourself occupied and productive. It's much more than I can say most of the time!

Stephen said...

Just remember, "work is fun." If that seems a bit extreme, at least it's helping advance you toward your goals, right?

gentlefriend said...

Life certainly does get cluttered. Wouldn't it be fun to experience a little boredom sometime?